Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

there are two operators i am getting errors

BooramBooram Member Posts: 36 Learner II
when using the process for the Amazon Stock Price Prediction - Problem Statement and Materials, there are two operators with errors. see screenshot with red errors. I would also appreciate an explanation for what the output is telling me, that is not provided anywhere. I am attaching the csv file and .rmp file for your reference. 

Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    what happens if you right click on the operator and use the Show Problem option?

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • BooramBooram Member Posts: 36 Learner II
    I am attaching the screenshot for those two operators the message that shows . please help with this issue as soon as possible 
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,531 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @Booram ,
    so what exactly is unclear about the error messages? They seem very straight forward?

Cheers,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
    Okay but how to change that data type,  can you please try running the workflow and from your end provide a workflow without any error. 
    Hi,
    there are operators like Parse Numbers or Nominal to Numerical etc. They are in the folder Type Conversion in your operator tree.

Cheers,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
    Okay thanks for your response i will check it and get back here if it doesn't work