Options

there are two operators i am getting errors

BooramBooram Member Posts: 36 Contributor I
when using the process for the Amazon Stock Price Prediction - Problem Statement and Materials, there are two operators with errors. see screenshot with red errors. I would also appreciate an explanation for what the output is telling me, that is not provided anywhere. I am attaching the csv file and .rmp file for your reference. 

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    what happens if you right click on the operator and use the Show Problem option?

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    I am attaching the screenshot for those two operators the message that shows . please help with this issue as soon as possible 
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @Booram ,
    so what exactly is unclear about the error messages? They seem very straight forward?

Cheers,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Okay but how to change that data type,  can you please try running the workflow and from your end provide a workflow without any error. 
  • Options
    Hi,
    there are operators like Parse Numbers or Nominal to Numerical etc. They are in the folder Type Conversion in your operator tree.

Cheers,
    Martin
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    Okay thanks for your response i will check it and get back here if it doesn't work