Options

RapidMiner Free edition - EULA and limitations within a corporate/commercial environment

DagoraDagora Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello,

I cannot seem to find the specific Terms and Conditions for RapidMiner Free edition; nor I can´t find the actual technical limitations within a legal document that specificies where and how it can be used.

Is there any webpage, EULA, or any other official document that states what I am asking for?
Basically, I want to know if RapidMiner Free edition is allowed to be used within a commercial environment by a Coporation or, if it is only allowed for educational purposed (academic environments outside a company).

Thanks in advanced
DG
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 295 RM Product Management
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

Thanks for your question.

As of now, the free edition of RapidMiner (ie Altair AI Studio) is allowed to be used for commercial purposes within the limits that are set in the application (10k row limit, restriction of operators, etc.). Also please note that any automated use is disallowed. We are in the process of reviewing our legal terms though - which may result in a change to this eventually.

Let us know anytime if we can help any further.

Regards,
    Tobias