Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

How to change color of plot line?

GaryKGGaryKG Member Posts: 6 Learner I
In Visualizations -> Scatter / Bubble, I tried to change the color of the Linear line by going to Plot Style and even clicked on 'Color palette', but no luck.

(I also tried searching here and in the online documentation, but did not find anything. I'm sure it's something very simple that I'm missing!)

Please help.

Answers

• rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 200 Unicorn
    Hi @GaryKG,

Your intuition was correct in going into Plot Styles, the only thing you need to do is click on the first colour (default blue) and then select the colour you'd like. You can also change the order of default colours in the 'Color palette', for example here I've made green my first default colour. Hope this helps!

Best,
    Roland
  • GaryKGGaryKG Member Posts: 6 Learner I
    Hi Roland,

Thanks for your response. However, I'm referring to the color of the Regression line. I found no way to change that from the default. Please change Regression interpolation from 'None' to 'Linear' and change the color of the line.

Please advise.

Thanks.
  • rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 200 Unicorn
    Hi @GaryKG,

I've had a look at our plot configurations, and to me it looks like the Regression line will take the colour of the first default colour. I will raise an RFE, in the meantime, I would use 2 plots to achieve what you're after: 

I've attached the configuration file, which is using the Polynomial dataset from the Samples. Any questions let me know.

Best,
    Roland