Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Rapidminer for Students

earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 271 Unicorn
I've been teaching an Analytics course for 10 years and I've always used Rapidminer. I have an academic license and I instruct my students to download an academic version. This has worked perfectly. Question: Now that Rapidminer has changed owners and name, is it still possible to download free academic versions for students (mac/windows)? I'm confused with all the new names. Thanks in advance

Answers

• ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 541 Unicorn
    Hi @earmijo,
    im in the same situation. The academic program is still working. You and your students can ask for academic license and download it in the same way.

best,
    César