Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

help me find a prediction of house price

ChunChun Member Posts: 1 Learner I
hi, i'm new in rapidminer and a student, i have a project to find a prediction of house price from the data i attach here. can anyone please help me to find the accuracy of the house price? since i tried so hard but always meet with rmse.
it would be great if anyone can help me.
thanks

Answers

• rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 200 Unicorn
    Hi @Chun,

When predicting a number, we call this a regression problem. Accuracy is a metric when predicting labels, which are called classification problems. RMSE stands for Root Mean Squared Error, which is a standard metric for regression problems. There are other metrics which you could also consider extracting such as Absolute Error or Squared Correlation.

I hope this makes sense, let me know if yo have more questions.

Best,

Roland