Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Unable to use new community portal

shashwat001shashwat001 Member Posts: 32 Learner I
I can't see how to attach file in new community portal
Tagged:

Best Answer

• ebleicherebleicher Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 4 Administrator
    Solution Accepted

@shashwat001 Any new posts that you make should now have the ability to upload a file using the File Upload icon:

Answers

• rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 200 Unicorn
    Hi @shashwat001

I will check with the team that manage the community. In the meantime, were you looking for help with a question?

Best,

Roland
  • shashwat001shashwat001 Member Posts: 32 Learner I
    Hello.
    I have version 9.10 installed on my MacBook Air and am still having the same issue.
    I've attached a screen shot for your reference.
    I've also noted the log message below:
    Sep 14, 2024 8:36:37 AM SEVERE: Failed to initialize the Browser, HTML5 components might not be available!
    Sep 14, 2024 8:36:38 AM SEVERE: Failed to create HTML5 browser!

PS : I am unable to attach screenshot becasue I'm unable to see the icon for attaching.
  • ebleicherebleicher Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 4 Administrator
    @shashwat001 Send your screenshot to community@altair.com and I will forward it to @rjones13 so that your question can get answered.
    @shashwat001 Can you try attaching your screenshot by dragging the image into the body of the question/comment?
    I am reiterating that intially there was an icon for attahcing screenshot/files but now I don't have. Is there any technical glitch or what's wrong with me ?
    Hi,

A few questions/things to try:
    - have you tried the latest version v2024.1?
    - please try deleting the folder here: %HOMEPATH%/.RapidMiner/internal cache
    - also test starting in HTML5 safe mode (I've managed to copy and paste an image showing where to find it)
    - could you also check no security tools on your laptop are blocking anything e.g. Chromium

Thanks,

Roland

Hello.I have version 9.10 installed on my MacBook Air and am still having the same issue.I've attached a screen shot for your reference.I've also noted the log message below:Sep 14, 2024 8:36:37 AM SEVERE: Failed to initialize the Browser, HTML5 components might not be available!Sep 14, 2024 8:36:38 AM SEVERE: Failed to create HTML5 browser!

CenterLargeAccessibilityDelete

I have tried but didn't work -

1. Show legacy simple charts - Uncheck/check (both)

2. Show legacy advanced charts - Uncheck/check (both)

3. HTML5 safe mode - Check

I have been stuck for a long time for the same. It's frustrating now.

• JocelynJocelyn Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 11 Administrator

@shashwat001 You should be able to upload image now. Please try and let us know if you face any further issues. Thanks.

It says - You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.

It doesn't let me upload the photos/files

Hi @shashwat001,

Just to confirm:

1. Have you tried a newer version than 9.10?
    2. Have you tried deleting the cache folder mentioned?
    3. Have you checked your firewall isn't blocking anything such as Chromium?

Thanks,

Roland