Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Network Errors When Accessing AI Hub

SeulbiSeulbi Member Posts: 4 Learner I

I am currently using AI Hub.
However, I have been encountering frequent network errors while accessing the platform.

The following error message appears quite often:
(Every time I access AI Hub (e.g., execution/schedules/home, etc.), I frequently encounter network errors. )
“Unable to load process executions/schedules/home/etc.... Please make sure your device has network connection.”

Despite this message, I have verified that there are no issues with my internet connection or network environment.

Has anyone experienced the same issue as I have, or found a solution to it?

Best Answer

• SeulbiSeulbi Member Posts: 4 Learner I
    Solution Accepted

The issue has been resolved. It was an environment-related problem. After installing according to the System Requirements, the problem disappeared.

I wanted to delete this post but couldn't find a way, so I'm sharing the solution here as well.