Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

loggin to standart io / file

cherokeecherokee Member Posts: 82 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi @ all!

I've got a simple question but I'm anyhow missing the point. Up til now I was working in RapidMiner GUI. I designed my processes, run  them, checked their log-output and so on. Now I'm going to use the command line version (for a certain reason). Now I only see the log messages of severity "note" in the command line despite having set it to "status" in the process file. If i try to save the logs to file it's the same. Only "note" and worse are stored.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Best regards,
chero

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    which version do you use? Could you file a bug at bugs.rapid-i.com with a detailed description?

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • cherokeecherokee Member Posts: 82 Maven
    Hi!

Sorry for my late answer. I'm using RM5. The bug is filed as #194.

Best regards,
    chero
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    thank you. We will fix it as soon as possible.

Greetings,
      Sebastian