Options

Real-time data mining engine

jsimoesjsimoes Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a project that involves several types of user related data which will be stored in a context broker (allows data to be subscribed and requested). My main idea was to use some code running on a Java Application Server (like JBOSS or Sailfin) that could requests context updates and based on this follow a real-time reasoning/data mining process.

Do you think this is possible with rapid-I? If yes how? If not, could you provide any other alternative?

Thanks in advance,
Jose

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Jose,
    this is definitively possible using the RapidMiner Enterprise Analytics Server. It will run on a Java Application Server and offer the functionality you need. If you would like to have more details on that, you might contact sales@rapid-i.com.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    jsimoesjsimoes Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Ok, I forgot to mention, this is a PhD project :), so no funding available.. Is this somehow possible with the normal (not enterprise) version? When using rapid-I isnt´t it possible to generate the code resulting from the front end application?

Jose
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    times are getting worse, hu? Back on my times on the university the chair still had some money for software, especially if an academic discount was granted...
    What exactly do you mean by your last question? I guess it's possible, but I don't exactly know what :)

Greetings,
      Sebastian