Options

Comparing 2 ROC curves

BazinkyBazinky Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited September 2019 in Help
Hello!

I'm a new user to this wonderful program. I'm trying to figure out the proper way to connect a couple of models to be able to compare their ROC curves in a singl figure. I've found the compare ROC function, but I'm not sure the proper way to connect it.

Thanks,

Barry
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi Barry,

thanks for your kind words  :)

There is a sample process showing the usage of the operator "Compare ROCs". You can find this process in the "Samples" repository delivered with RapidMiner 5 at

//Samples/processes/05_Visualisation/12_ComparingROC

Just load the process and make a double click on the operator in order to dive into the nested subprocess (you can see that this is a nested process because the operator shows a small blueish icon in the lower right corner of its box). There are three different modeling schemes used within the comparison operator. Just replace them or add additional ones.

As the result, you will get a plot containing the ROC curves (bold lines) together with the deviation range (transparent regions) for all modeling schemes in a single plot.

Cheers,
    Ingo