help the wvtool

nguyenxuanhaunguyenxuanhau Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
In text Plugin 4.6 , the  wvtool had used class StringTokenizer
but in source code of wvtool 1.1 i ddidn't find the class StringTokenizer
help to indicate to me version of wvtool has the class StringTokenizer

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    perhaps you are talking about the StringTokenizer of the Java API http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/?
    Please keep in mind, that Rapid-I is not responsible for the wvtool and does not support it. In current versions or RapidMiner it has been completely replaced by our own code.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    nguyenxuanhaunguyenxuanhau Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
    in text plugin 4.6 of Rapidminer 4.6 had operator Stringtokenizer  in class  SimpleTokenizer in package

private edu.udo.cs.wvtool.generic.tokenizer.StringTokenizer
    that had used class StringTokenizer. the class StringTokenizer had been import from the wvtool.jar, but source code the wvtool 1.1 didn't find class StringTokenizer.
    Because i want to modify class StringTokenizer.java but i didn't find in source wvtool 1.1
    please help
    Greeting
    hau
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    as I said above: Rapid-I is not responsible for the wvtool. You might take a look at the wvtool source forge project page, I can't help you any further.

Anyway you might update RapidMiner and the Text processing Extension to version 5.0. There is a similar class of the same purpose which you can modify.

Greetings,
      Sebastian