Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Empty parameter in loop

cherokeecherokee Member Posts: 82 Maven
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi!

It would be nice to have the possibility to choose some parameter to be empty in Operator LoopParameters.

Use case: I'm using this operator to iterate over several repository entries (loading, changing and saving under different name). My locations are called name, name_suffix1, name_suffix2, ... The new names should be name_changed, name_changed_suffix1, name_changed_suffix2, ...

Best regards,
chero

Answers

• cherokeecherokee Member Posts: 82 Maven
    Hi again!

As workaround I tried using a select subprocess operator and setting a macro there. But I have the same problem  :( I cannot give a macro an empty value!

Best regards,
    chero
  • fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi,

I don't get it yet. What parameter must be unset in your example? Currentĺy I don't see why you would need this feature in your use case.

Cheers,
    Simon