Options

"Multi-Port Join Operator?"

GhostriderGhostrider Member Posts: 60 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
I am looking for a join operator, but one that joins multiple ExampleSets based on the ID column instead of only 2.  I know I can cascade the join operators, but looking for a more concise solution. 
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    SebastianLohSebastianLoh Member Posts: 99 Contributor II
    Hi Ghostrider,

I am affraid you need to cascade them. However, this is already on you're feature request list.

Ciao Sebastian
  • Options
    My feature request list?  You want me to implement it?  I can look into it and probably implement it if you give me SVN access.  Seems pretty simple, just replace the InputPortSet with an Extended input-set, then run the existing join algorithm pairs...have not looked at the source code to Join yet...just speculating.
  • Options
    SebastianLohSebastianLoh Member Posts: 99 Contributor II
    Oh sorry, I ment our(!) feature request  :D

However, feel free to implement it!

Ciao Sebastian
  • Options
    I can look into implementing it.  Is there a developer's guide for how to commit new operators to SVN?  Is there some checkout procedure?  I've actually never contributed code to any open-source project before.
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    there's a detailed description on our website. Take a look at the Community / Developers menu.

And welcome on board :)

Greetings,
      Sebastian