"Headless install RM 2.5"

XiaorenXiaoren Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi,

I am trying to headless install RM 2.5 on linux machine. But I keep get error like this,

''Configuration file is not a valid RapidMiner Server installer configuration file! Missing keys: db_driver_path_is_relative''

I go over the document at this link,
http://docs.rapidminer.com/server/installation/headless_install.html
I can't find a key in the configuration file called ''db_driver_path_is relative''.

Can someone help me figure out the possible reason for getting this error?

Thanks,

Xiao

Answers

• Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

that is because the file is outdated (will be updated soon). We have changed the headless install to be less cumbersome by adding the option of using relative jdbc driver locations. Instead of having to know what path the jar file will be on some remote server, it will resolve the location relative to the installer. So you just copy the whole installer to the remote server, run in headless mode and you're done.
    To get the new configuration file, you can simply run the installer on your local machine in GUI mode, select "Remote installation" and enter the details for your remote server.

Regards,
    Marco