🎉 🎉   RAPIDMINER 9.5 BETA IS OUT!!!   🎉 🎉

GRAB THE HOTTEST NEW BETA OF RAPIDMINER STUDIO, SERVER, AND RADOOP. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

🦉 🎤   RapidMiner Wisdom 2020 - CALL FOR SPEAKERS   🦉 🎤

We are inviting all community members to submit proposals to speak at Wisdom 2020 in Boston.

Whether it's a cool RapidMiner trick or a use case implementation, we want to see what you have.
Form link is below and deadline for submissions is November 15. See you in Boston!

CLICK HERE TO GO TO ENTRY FORM

Facebook connection

yy7777yy7777 Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
I have never been able to connect to Facebook, from different networks (at work and at home) and from different computers. I always get this message:
"Facebook has detected that RapidMiner isn't using a secure connection to transfer information.
Until RapidMiner updates its security settings, you won't be able to use Facebook to log in to it."

Is this a known problem to Rapidminer?  If not, any advice how to get around it?

The moment I used Power BI to extract data from Facebook into a CSV. 

Thanks

charlie

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,537  Community Manager
    hi @yy7777 the Facebook extension is a 3rd party tool developed by Aptus Data Labs. I would reach out to them directly with questions or bug reporting. They are sometimes here on the community but not all the time. :smile:

Scott

----------------------
    Don't forget to submit your great ideas for Wisdom 2020! Deadline is November 15.

Wisdom 2020 – Call for Speakers Form 

• yy7777yy7777 Member Posts: 10 Contributor I
    Thanks for the direction Scott.