🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Strange behaviour of Generate Aggregation with
By playing with the Generate Aggregation operator to find a solution in this thread : https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/56312/generate-aggregation-count-of-attributes#latest , I found a bug :
In deed, it seems that there is a bug in the Generate Aggregation operator when "numeric value filter" is set as "attribute filter type".
I have the following example set in entry of the process :
- All the values of the attribute test-1 are strictly positive.
- All the values of the attribute test-2 are strictly negative.
- All the values of the attribute test-3 are equal to 0.
When I set attribute filter type = numeric value filter (and numeric value filter >=0), I'm obtain the following result :
So it seems that :
- RapidMiner is removing the attribute(s) that do not satisfy the condition.
- RapidMiner does not take into account the condition for the aggregation function (here the result is "3" instead of "2").
You can reproduce these results by running the process in attached file.