Options

Split data operator error message

tonyboy9tonyboy9 Member Posts: 113 Contributor II
edited September 2020 in Help
My screen shot displays the Split data error message: Non-numerical parameter value. The value of parameter 'partitions' must be numerical. Sometimes a parameter value must be of a certain type, which cannot be assured during the process setup (as usual). Please make sure that you set an appropriate parameter value. 

I listed two partitions: 0.7 and 0.3. Why are these not acceptable numerical values?

Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.

Tony

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    tonyboy9tonyboy9 Member Posts: 113 Contributor II
    Well alright, Lionel, that was embarrassing. The Process ran to my amazement because I'm a RapidMiner newbie. Check out the Results:

So what do I do with it? Please allow me to show you the problem, a shortened version of an article from Towards Data Science:                  

How can banks market to a specific location, demographic, and society with increased accuracy? Which customers are more likely to subscribe to a financial product? Prioritize which customers would subscribe to a bank term deposit. Focus on targeting customers with high cons.price.idx (consumer price index) and euribor3m (3 month indicator for paying off loans) as they are high importance features for the model and business. 

Here is my data set, left side, right side:

and my current Process:

I would appreciate any guidance you can provide for what I need to work on to complete this project. Thanks again for your time.

Tony