Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Question about source code

SellySelly Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help

Hello,

I'm newbie at RapidMiner,

I'm using RapidMiner to perform the classification of my research data using K-NN algorithm.

I can get the accuracy of my model and the final result of it.

But I want to get the source code of this node in order to build my own application.

I would be very thankful for some kind of help!
Thanks

Best Answers

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,528 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Dear Selly,

as you know RapidMiner Studio is open core. You can look at the code on github: https://github.com/rapidminer . This includes your k-NN model. What you most likely want to use is the Apply Model class to use the built k-NN (w/ preprocessing) in your application.

Please be aware that RM Studio is licensed with AGPL. 

Best,

Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • JEdwardJEdward RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 578 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted

With the right RapidMiner licence you can integrate the scoring engine into your own application.  There's a few guides on how to do that on this forum.   You might also want to look at RapidMiner Server where you can build an application in a couple of clicks and expose your process as a webservice. 

You could also export your built model as PMML to use in other apps.

For the code of k-NN check out Github https://github.com/rapidminer

• MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,528 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi Selly,

please have a look on this article: http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Server-Knowledge-Base/Rapidminer-Server-Create-Web-Services-from-Process-Method-2/ta-p/31489 this explains how you can set up a webservice using RM Server.

~Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• SellySelly Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Thank you so much

• SellySelly Member Posts: 3 Contributor I

Thank you so much Edward, its helpful.

How we build own application using RapidMiner as our server ?
    And how can class model in source code RM (java language) we use as a webservice. ?