Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Uninitialized

gramianahallichgramianahallich Member Posts: 1 Learner II
edited December 2018 in Help

Hi,

I entered license but its showing Uninitialized, 0-rows and 0-processors.

what would be the issue.

Thanks,

Giri

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @gramianahallich - sorry you got that message.  Did you go to your account and request a new license?

Scott

• yesimera18yesimera18 Member Posts: 1 Learner III

hi, i have the same problem, my licence is active, but show 0 rows and 0 logical process, the key is copy in the programa, but  i dont undertand what's happened? Because already have account and my key is licence education. help me.  

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager

hello @yesimera18 - welcome to the community.  So I have the same question - have you logged into your account (go to my.rapidminer.com) and ensured that you indeed have a valid license?

Scott

• rain8dome9rain8dome9 Member Posts: 1 Learner II

me too. I psted license and RM told me license  not yet active will become available in future. When? why?

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

The liscense server needs to replicate is my guess. Give it a bit, should sort itself out.