how to change font size and line color of chart(html5) in app designer ?

dkpengqiuyangdkpengqiuyang Member Posts: 21 Contributor I
edited September 2019 in Help

greeting,

how can I change chart detail like font size and line color in web service or app designer ? the curve color do not match the condition (like green for ok), and the font szie is too large for web interface.

thank you.

1.jpg 55.2K

Best Answer

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted

Hi dkpengqiuyang,

The font size for the Data labels can be changed in the HighCharts Expert settings (see screenshot).

The string to enter would be

{plotOptions: {series: {dataLabels: {style: {fontSize: '20px'}}}}}

The colors are defined by the Style bundle and applied in the order the attributes are listed in the Publish to App object.

Maybe a workaround would be to simply reorder the attributes so Ok appears in green?

Best regards,

Edin

image.png

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

It's been a while since I did this but I think the font and colors can be manipulated in the advanced settings for the chart. See this post: http://community.rapidminer.com/t5/RapidMiner-Server/LABELS-CHARTS/m-p/37265

Maybe @Edin_Klapic can chime here too. 

• Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist

You can of course format the font size for the xaxis as well.

The syntax is:

{xAxis: {labels: {style: {fontSize: '20px'}}}}

Together with the data labels your entry would be:

{plotOptions: {series: {dataLabels: {style: {fontSize: '20px'}}}},xAxis: {labels: {style: {fontSize: '20px'}}}}

Best,

Edin