Options

Deploying a process

lmsasulmsasu Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

once a DM process is created inside RapidMiner, is it possible to deploy it as a stand-alone application? Could I get a JAR file which can be called through the an API from my own code?

thanks,
Lucian

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Dear Lucian,

you have at least those options:
    • create the process with the GUI and execute it via the command line version of RapidMiner
    • create the process with the GUI and execute it via your own Java code by including the libs and creating the Process object from the XML
    • create the process with the GUI and execute it via your own Java code by including the libs and creating the Process object programatically
    • upload the process to RapidAnalytics and create a service from it with a few clicks in the web interface
    The last option is the easiest one and from my point of view by far the best one. The video tutorials at

http://rapid-i.com/content/view/305/232/

(especially no 3 but it's probably the best idea to watch them in order) show you how this works.

Cheers,
    Ingo