Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Deploying a process

lmsasulmsasu Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

once a DM process is created inside RapidMiner, is it possible to deploy it as a stand-alone application? Could I get a JAR file which can be called through the an API from my own code?

thanks,
Lucian

Answers

• IngoRMIngoRM Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Dear Lucian,

you have at least those options:
    • create the process with the GUI and execute it via the command line version of RapidMiner
    • create the process with the GUI and execute it via your own Java code by including the libs and creating the Process object from the XML
    • create the process with the GUI and execute it via your own Java code by including the libs and creating the Process object programatically
    • upload the process to RapidAnalytics and create a service from it with a few clicks in the web interface
    The last option is the easiest one and from my point of view by far the best one. The video tutorials at

http://rapid-i.com/content/view/305/232/

(especially no 3 but it's probably the best idea to watch them in order) show you how this works.

Cheers,
    Ingo