Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Profiling time in rapidminer

chipperchipper Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Does anyone know how I can profile the time spent on each process in rapidminer? Thanks!

Answers

• lmsasulmsasu Member Posts: 20 Contributor II
    The Utility->Logging->Log operator can be added to your process. Press Edit List from Log parameter config and you will be able to add values like execution-time, cpu-execution-time and so on to the log. You will be able to access these values from all operators in your process.

Lucian
  • chipperchipper Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    lmsasu wrote:

The Utility->Logging->Log operator can be added to your process. Press Edit List from Log parameter config and you will be able to add values like execution-time, cpu-execution-time and so on to the log. You will be able to access these values from all operators in your process.

Lucian
    Thank you so much!
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    the enterprise edition of RapidMiner contains a profiling view, where the execution time of each single operator will be logged and shown as a Gant chart. It offers additional tools for visually inspect your process design for bottle necks.
    Of course this is possible with a logging operator, but this makes the process design more complex.

Greetings,
    Sebastian
  • mahajandivmahajandiv Member Posts: 12 Learner II
    Whats the difference between the execution time and process time