RAPIDMINER 9.7 BETA ANNOUNCEMENT

The beta program for the RapidMiner 9.7 release is now available. Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Problem with generating ROC Curves for Anomaly Detection extension.

frankcfrankc Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I am trying the Generate ROC operator after running different k-nn algorithms in the Anomaly Detection extension.  However, I am getting a error message telling me " not found in labels.  All worked fine when I was just using the k-nn algorithms.  But when I added the "Generate ROC" operator in series after the k-nn, I got the error message.  I am a newbie running RapidMiner 5.3.013.  Is it how to generate the ROC curve?  Also, how do I add different k-nn algorithms output to generate different ROC curves for each algorithm on the same graph to compare them.  Many thanks!

Frank

Answers

• beyza_kizilkayabeyza_kizilkaya Member Posts: 5 Contributor I

Hi;

Did you get any answer about this problem? Because operator didn't work any time when I tried. Actually I couldn't find any document or video. 

Thanks for your response. 

• limingliming Member Posts: 13 Contributor I
    Hi,
      Did you get the answer? I want to use the anomaly detection extension in RapidMiner and get the ROC curve for different algorithms? I would be grateful if you could solve my problem.
  • Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,360   Unicorn
    Can you post an xml with your process and a description of the specific error you face?  The OP is from a version of RapidMiner that is 5 years old!  I am not experiencing any problems with the Performance operator and generating the ROC curve, but to do so you need to formulate your problem as supervised machine learning, i.e., you need a label for it to compute performance.  If you are simply using the outlier classification unsupervised approach then the ROC curve would be undefined in such a case.

Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
    varunm1sgenzer
  • limingliming Member Posts: 13 Contributor I
    Hi
      My dataset is pen-global-unsupervised-ad3.csv. And my process XML is test2.xml. I want to get a ROC curve.