Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

cannot connetct to broken URL

icsd11159icsd11159 Member Posts: 16 Maven
edited November 2018 in Help

I have a problem running a process on RapidMiner Server , that gives me error message:

'There was an error during the processing of the request: Ooops.. something went wrong when executing the process. Please contact your administrator. Cause: Uncategorized exception occurred during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://DESKTOP-. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect'

and in executions i see this message

more.PNGAnd the solution that i found is:

"This error message displayed on the Process Executions page, only disappears when the ra_ent_jobsubmissionfailure table is empty. It is highly recommended that the ra_ent_jobsubmissionfailure table should be emptied, as soon as you have identified the cause of process execution failure and corrected it."

But there isn't such table in my database.

How can i fix it?

Thank you in advance.

Tagged:

Answers

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

@icsd11159 I think this is related to your license. You're only allowed to run one process at a time.

• icsd11159icsd11159 Member Posts: 16 Maven

Thank you for the reply.

I did not had this problem before.

How can i stop the process that might be running and i don't seeit in executions, so i will start a new?

• Thomas_OttThomas_Ott RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,761 Unicorn

Visit your admin page on RM Server (my is http://localhost:8080) and navigate to Executions. There you can stop it.