Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Renewing RapidMiner educational licence

Gary_HearneGary_Hearne Member, University Professor Posts: 6 University Professor
I currently have an educational licence which is due for renewal on 30th March 2019. I am receiving prompts to renew it before the due date. However, I am encountering two problems.

First, when I try to log in, I just get the login page. My password is correct (I don't get the red warning notification, the screen just doesn't change). If I reset my password (to the same one) it works, but only once. The next time I log in, the same thing happens. This is not a problem when I log in to the Community site.

When I do get onto the main site and follow the instructions, the licence code I get is the same as the one that's already there. It doesn't update the end date, so nothing has changed.

I am running version 9.1, since the update to 9.2 was made after I started teaching my course, and I want to ensure that I am using the same version as my students downloaded at the start of the course in January.

Best Answers

Answers

• Gary_HearneGary_Hearne Member, University Professor Posts: 6 University Professor
    Thank you - that worked, so a very quick fix.
    The students will only have started their licenses in January, so there shouldn't be a prolem with distriuting new codes.
  • sanuwak_kmutnbsanuwak_kmutnb Member Posts: 1 Learner II
    How can I change Rapidminer education to edcational  free to run  more than 10,000 rows for learning them? Please you could advise me.    Thank you for your advising advance.

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    hello @sanuwak_kmutnb please just create a new RapidMiner account with a valid email address from your educational institution: https://rapidminer.com/get-started/

Scott