Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

j48+knn+group model

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
Hi 
would you please tell me how can I show the graph for KNN, J48 and group model?
thank you

Best Answers

• rfuentealbarfuentealba RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @mbs,

Can confirm:
    • Weka W-J48 and Decision Tree are based in the C4.5 algorithm, so @sgenzer is right and I haven't found any differences between both. If you need a visualization of the model, you are better off using the C4.5 Decision Tree there.
    • k-NN (Nearest-Neighbor) models (there are many, depending on what measure you use) cannot be put in a chart the same way a Decision Tree can, but if you want to visualize the results, a scatter plot may help.
    • Group models, the same, you should use scatter plots to visualize the data, but there is no graphical representation of the model itself.
    All the best,

Rodrigo.
  • varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hello,

The only model visualization method I can see is by using Ungroup models operator that will show individual models in a group model. 
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    @sgenzer
    would you please help me?  :)
  • sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @mbs the W-J48 model, as with all the Weka models, are very dated and do not show very well. I would strongly recommend using the RapidMiner Decision Tree operator rather than the W-J48. You can see here that RapidMiner's Decision Tree model is based on the same C4.5 algorithm as the W-J48. And of course you can inspect the code via GitHub (see that link above) if you need transparency for research purposes, etc...

As for k-NN, I do not know of any way to visualize the models. 

Scott
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    hi every body
    thank you for your help i will try all of them :)
    mbs