IF YOU ❤️ RAPIDMINER, PLEASE HELP US GET TO #1 AGAIN - VOTE IN KDNUGGETS POLL 2019! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Search multiple queries with search twitter operator?

ElvisArElvisAr Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Hello guys, I wanna know how to use the search twitter operator to search tweets that include two or more words for example i want to mine all the tweet that include the words dog and cat in the same tweet. 

Answers

• Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,118   Unicorn
    I don't think there is a simple way to do this only using a single Search Twitter operator.
    You will probably have to pull in two separate searches and then do your filtering within RapidMiner using other operators (either the text processing operators or simply Filter Examples with compound filter logic).
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts
    dbabrauskaite
  • sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,261  Community Manager
    hi @ElvisAr I believe all you need to do is just enter "dog cat" in the search parameter. I just did this and the results look correct to me:

Scott