Options

Failed to execute initialization process

lzulzu Member Posts: 14 Contributor II
edited September 2019 in Help
Hello ,

I got an error running the process on the web app , but I can execute the process normally in studio.

I've found a similar problem here. https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/55914/webapp-failed-to-execute-initialization-process-which-previously-worked ,But my version is 9.3.2. Is this another bug, or am I not doing the right thing?

The error message is shown below.

in the server.log . it looks like a NPE .

The attachment is the part I took from server.log.

Best 
LiuWenlong

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Edin_KlapicEdin_Klapic Moderator, Employee, RMResearcher, Member Posts: 299 RM Data Scientist
    Hi @lzu ,
    Unfortunately the problem with the WebApps is 2-fold where only 1 part has been fixed in 9.3.2.
    You probably use the Operator "Execute Process" in your initialization process. This problem occurred just lately but we have identified and fixed this bug.
    It will be released with the upcoming RapidMiner Version 9.4.1.
    Happy Mining,
    Edin

The latest RapidMiner version with fully working WebApps is Version 9.3.0.
    Although this is generally not recommended, in this special case you can replace the rapidminer-server-9.3.2.ear file with the rapidminer-server-9.3.0.ear file. It is located in the the standalone/deployments/ folder of your RapidMiner Server installation folder.
    Please make sure that you have shut down the Server beforehand!

• Options
    Thanks Edin ,

Where can I download to version 9.3.0?
    I click the Full Server Package to download only to version 9.3.2, When I try to select a different version ,Only see before 9.3 to other versions .

Best,
    LiuWenlong 
  • Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    @lzu send me a DM and I can help you with this.
  • Options
    Tanks @sgenzer ,
    What does DM mean?
    I'm a Chinese, so I don't particularly understand what this shorthand stands for .

• Options
    varunm1varunm1 Moderator, Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @lzu

Scott is asking you to send a direct message. You can click on his name, then you will be redirected to his profile, there you can see an option to message.

Hope this helps
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    ah yes sorry thank you @varunm1 for helping!
  • Options
    Thank you @varunm1 and @sgenzer for helping !
    I'm sorry to reply to you so late, I think we're in a different time zone. and I've sent you @sgenzer  a message.