Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Storing the Optimize Parameters (Grid)

monoremonore Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
Hello - This should be a very simple question but I cant find it anywhere. I need to Store the "Optimize Parameters (Grid)" output that you receive when you run that operator - the table where each iteration is listed with every combination of parameters is listed and a final column called "Data Based Performance". This is generated but cannot be stored, and since I am running a long process on the server, I can therefor never see this output.

To clarify - I am not talking about the parameter output (nor the model output, or performance output) . All those have output ports and can be easily stored, but for some reason this output cannot be.

Thanks,
Mike

Best Answer

Answers

• monoremonore Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Thanks so much. It worked perfectly. I didn't have to specify a name in "log name" or even connect it to any output port from the Optimize Parameters, just a Store afterwards.
  • swordfswordf Member Posts: 3 Learner II
    Is there still someone on this issue now?

I have the same problem, different results are presented using the suggested parameter by grid optimizer,

I don't understand why, even if it's not the same it should be close at least