Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

"Text mining"

Andreas_M_Andreas_M_ Member Posts: 1 Learner III
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi,

I 'm new to Rapidminer and I don't quite cope with it yet.
What I want to do: I have about 300 pdf documents and one wordlist with about 100 different words. I want to find out the total occurrency of these words for each pdf document. And I would like to know the total number of words each pdf ducument contains.

Can somebody help me with modelling the process?

Thanks in anvance.

Answers

• Freddie2310Freddie2310 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    Hello,

Did you finally find the process ? Would you please share it ?
    I have the same concerns with many pdf documents.

Thank you
  • MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,528 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    the operator to read pdf files is read Document. You can combine that with Loop Files to read several files.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • M700760M700760 Member Posts: 1 Learner I