Options

Examples to do RapidMiner

sunnyfunghysunnyfunghy Member Posts: 19 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi Everyone,
        I am a beginner of using rapidminer. I would like to ask if there are any examples to teach me to do Step by Step. The example should contain data and solution. I have looked at online tutorial and manual. However, in online tutorial, I don't have any data. So I only watch the video without doing it by my hand. can anyone tell me where to find? Thanks a lot ;D

Answers

• Options
    earmijoearmijo Member Posts: 270 Unicorn
    Hi Sunny:
    The online tutorial is where most of us have learned how to use the basics of the program. They do have data but the data are stored in a repository. It took me a while to accept the "model" of repositories but once you do things get easier. Learn how to read your data to a repository and then you can replicate the tutorials with your own data.
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    another source of information with growing importance is, well, surprisingly YouTube. See there for RapidMiner introductory videos. There are quite a few as well from us at Rapid-I as well as from other users who spent a hell of their sparse time to make these videos.

Greetings,
      Sebastian