RapidMiner 9.7 is Now Available

Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control! Learn more about what's new here.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Anonymous access to RA charts

awchisholmawchisholm RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 458   Unicorn
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello

Is there a magic URL or another way to access charts and other nice things without requiring a password

Currently, this is the typical URL

<iframe src="http://RAmachine:8080/RA/faces/restricted//embed.xhtml?serviceId=myservice&amp;width=400&amp;height=300" width="400" height="300"></iframe>
regards

Andrew
Tagged:

Answers

• fischerfischer Member Posts: 439  Maven
    Hi Andrew,

this post has the solution:

http://rapid-i.com/rapidforum/index.php/topic,3095.msg13832.html#msg13832

However, it accesses only the raw output of the service. In case of a Flash chart this is the JSon formatted data. The part that is in the embed.xhtml, however, is rather static with a pointer to the actual service URL. You would have to do that piece on your own.

Best,
    Simon
  • MacPhotoBikerMacPhotoBiker Member Posts: 60 Contributor II
    Hi,
    I´m aware that this is a rather old thread, but it describes perfectly my current problem.

I´m able to show a flash chart via iframe on a website (using wordpress). I´d like this chart to be publicly available. (Actually it will not be public, but I want to use wordpress for access control, i. e. the page with the chart will only be visible to people who logged into the website first).

I´ve seen several threads where solutions are offered for example for a simple HTML table, however, I really need to show the chart.

I was hoping to find a checkbox in the service settings that would say "Is publicly available", but I didn´t find anything like that.

Could somebody please help me out and tell me how I can make a FlashChart publicly available using iframe?

Thank you very much for any advice!

Gert