RAPIDMINER 9.7 BETA ANNOUNCEMENT

The beta program for the RapidMiner 9.7 release is now available. Lots of amazing new improvements including true version control!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

packaging RM processes as an extension for the Marketplace

sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,921  Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

I would like to suggest that there be a code-free way to create a RM extension for the Marketplace where each operator is simply the "Execute Process" operator with the developer's XML, logo, and folder structure inserted.  Right now you need to hard-code this in order to sell on the Marketplace.  I have literally dozens of processes that I would like to offer but do not have the time nor skills to hard-code them.

neginzkaymanrfuentealbaPavithra_Rao[Deleted User]
5 votes

Fixed and Released · Last Updated

Custom Operator extension released 10 Feb 2020 IN-63

Comments

• sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,921  Community Manager
  • sgenzersgenzer 12Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,921  Community Manager
    cc @gmeier
  • mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,408  RM Data Scientist
    @sgenzer,
    what would be the UI for the user to access them?
    BR,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
    see ticket number in status :wink:
  • SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 342   Unicorn
    I think this is more or less achieved indirectly through building blocks. It would be nice to have a "marketplace" for building blocks then.