Options

packaging RM processes as an extension for the Marketplace

sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Product Feedback - Resolved

I would like to suggest that there be a code-free way to create a RM extension for the Marketplace where each operator is simply the "Execute Process" operator with the developer's XML, logo, and folder structure inserted.  Right now you need to hard-code this in order to sell on the Marketplace.  I have literally dozens of processes that I would like to offer but do not have the time nor skills to hard-code them.

5 votes

Fixed and Released · Last Updated

Custom Operator extension released 10 Feb 2020 IN-63

Comments

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
  • Options
    cc @gmeier
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    @sgenzer,
    what would be the UI for the user to access them?
    BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    see ticket number in status :wink:
  • Options
    SGolbertSGolbert RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 344 Unicorn
    I think this is more or less achieved indirectly through building blocks. It would be nice to have a "marketplace" for building blocks then.