General Results

naxiotanaxiota Member Posts: 8 Learner I
Hi, I am new to RapidMiner and I am learning how to use it correctly. I did a simple process of tokenize but the results are quite unusual from other videos and instruction that I saw. To go more into details, I used two operators (read document, process document) and tokenize in the sub-process; but I am receving this results, with an uncomfartable layout. I am attaching a screenshot, do you know where I am doing wrong ? why am I getting this result ?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• naxiotanaxiota Member Posts: 8 Learner I
    Thank you Rodrigo! do you have any tips on what document or guide use it for improve my use of RapidMiner ?

Many thanks !
  • rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Hello,

It all depends on what you are trying to accomplish. The best way is to check tutorials available on your Repository tab. Since RapidMiner is huge, I would recommend you to take a project on your own and learn how to transform data.

I can provide you with a few things, but currently I’m at the office. Ping me later!