Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

how to update value of repository file in process

sgnarkhede2016sgnarkhede2016 Member Posts: 152 Contributor II
Hello,

e.g I have one uploded excel in repository that contains column "Name"   "Marks"  "Grade"

I want update grade attribute through the process like if marks>70 Distinction >60 first

Answers

• varunm1varunm1 Member Posts: 1,207 Unicorn
    Hello @sgnarkhede2016

If you want to update a column based on an existing column, you can use generate attributes to do that. You need to use same column name as Grade and write the condition in generate attribute, it will replace existing attribute, Once this is done you need to use "store" operator to store the new data with the same name as your original repository file in the same place, it will modify the existing file.

I attached a process for your reference. Download this .rmp file and upload in your Rapidminer using File --> Import process to check the flow. You can also check the conditions I wrote in generate attributes.

Do let us know if this helps. If not, please provide detailed information about your request.
    Regards,
    Varun
    https://www.varunmandalapu.com/

Be Safe. Follow precautions and Maintain Social Distancing