I am facing an automation problem.
- I want to check how often words from a given list (categories) occur in my Example Sets (100 texts).
- I have 7 categories with labelled words (architecture, activities, culinary etc.)
- So the point is to check in 100 texts how many words occur per category.
Example (Culinary category):
- In the Culinary list there are words like "curry", "spaghetti" and "pizza".
- In the first text there are e.g. 2 hits (curry + pizza). So the final result for text 1 will be 2 for the category "Culinary".
- Next follows the 2nd category "Architecture" and so on.
- When all categories have been passed through, the second text is considered.
At the end we have a result, which words from the categories occur how often in the individual texts. From this we can then conclude what weighting the category has for the text.
The process is already running but only manually. So I have to change the parameters manually 100 x 7 times (Filter Example Range), which is not very nice. Is there a way how I can automatically run the lists against each other?
1. take category 1 and check in which texts from 1-100 the words occur how often.
2. take category 2 and check in which texts from 1-100 the words occur how often.
I hope you understand my problem and can help me! I have attached all relevant data.