Options

Applying Dictionary Based Sentiment Operator to CSV file

ErinDErinD Member Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to use the dictionary base sentiment operator by uploading an excel file containing a list of words, and a number (0 or 1) in the next column indicating if it is positive or not. I have tried to apply this model to another csv file that has been tokenized, but I receive and odd error that I do not know how to correct. It says "Process failed.
com.rapidminer.example.set.SimpleExampleSet cannot be cast to
com.rapidminer.operator.text.Document."

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Erin

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    Hi,

You need to use a document, not an Exampleset. What you want to do is use Data to Documents to convert it into the document type. Please also have a look at the tutorial process of Apply Model (Documents), this should explain a lot.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    ErinDErinD Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Hi Martin (@mschmitz),

Thank you for the advice. I have tried to use the Data to Documents operator, but this bring another error with the Dictionary-based Sentiment operator, it says it was expecting an Exampleset and not a document. I attached my process here.

Thank you!
    Erin